Friday, October 5, 2012

Smartfood Selects






 
I'm been a busy little Bzz agent again :)

This week I got to try the new Smartfood Selects snacks. They sent me two bags of the hummus chips (feta herb and garlic tomato basil). So far I have tried the feta herb flavor and they are so so good. super crunchy, lots of flavor without being overpowering and you don't feel the need for a dip with them as they have so much flavor. With an added bonus that they are 110 calories a bag or less. They also contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, 0g of trans fat and no MSG. The hummus popped chips also come in two other flavors Italian herb and cinnamon brown sugar



I also got sent a bag of sour cream onion puffed corn, I haven't had anything like this before, but will definitely be buying it again. It was super yummy and again lots of flavor without being overpowering and a bowl  (68 pieces) of them was only 160 calories.

The puffed corn contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, 0g of trans fat, no MSG, they are baked not fried and are suitable for a kosher diet. See all good stuff :)

Smartfood selects also make popcorn and granola popcorn, which sound really good too and I look forward to picking some up when I'm next at the store.

For those of you not already aware I am a Bzz Agent which means I was sent these products to try free of charge and I get to share my opinion of them with you guys. If you are interested in trying products for free them sign up here www.bzzagent.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment