Friday, September 21, 2012

September BarkBox

I seem to be playing catchup with my blog posts this week.

Another month and another BarkBox, I received a similar size box the other week in the mail and Bluey assumed it was his and tried to open it, so I will have to make sure I don't leave any other boxes lying around. As you can see from video he certainly enjoys opening his box each month



There were lots of yummy edible treats in this months box, which maybe why Bluey was so eager to open it.


The first item we took out was the chewable toy that also floats from West Paw Design , my dogs aren't big fans of these type of toys, so we will be donating to one of their friends.

  
The Z bones from Zukes went down a treat and were the ideal size for my two, we got carrot crunch, apple crisp and cherry berry. They are great grain free dental bones for helping clean teeth and freshen breath. My two loved all three flavors. 

The treats from Whole Life Pet are organic freeze dried treats, my two loved the chicken ones, they haven't tried the sweet potato ones yet, but they have had sweet potato in the past and I know they love it, so I know they will love these when I give them to them.


The chew from Barkworthies is made from 100% natural grass fed Angus beef, at first my two weren't interested in this, so I left it on the floor for them, an hour later they devoured it. The only downside to this was Bluey had really bad gas after eating it :(

The bath wipes from LA Fresh are handy to keep around for when you don't want to give your dog a full bath, and just need to give them a quick freshen. They maybe handy to keep in the car.

We also received a $10 off coupon for Wag.com, which is a site that sells everything you may need for your pets.

If you are thinking of signing up for a box for your dog, then use the following link and you will get $5 off your first box https://barkbox.com/r/6YgR2CIKcw/ your dogs will love you for it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment