Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Naturals VoxBox 2012




A few months back a friend on twitter mentioned she was receiving a box of free things from Influenster, well as soon as i heard the word free I wanted some of the action, so I signed up and filled in my profile and some surveys. I then forgot about it till last month when they sent me a survey saying they thought I would qualify for the next VoxBox, so I filled the survey in and waited... then last week my first box arrived :)









The first item is GEODEO, which retails for $5.99 for a 2.3oz stick.
Reach a new level of purity, keeping you fresh for 24 hour odor protection. GEODEO Natural Deodprant Plus Detox Complex is a naturally-derived, breakthrough eco-technology, specially formulated to be safe for your body and your world
I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it smells so good - so am looking forward to trying it and seeing how it copes with my everyday use and also when I workout.

The second item is LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer, which retails for $2.87 - $2.99
With pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E, LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer will give your lips long lasting, deep penetrating moisture and lip care protection to moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally for a healthy pucker!
I used this item first, it is mint flavored and I was a bit apprehensive at first, but after the first two times I used it I have got used to the tingle and now I love it and I have noticed I'm applying it a lot less than my usual brand of lip balm.





The third item is CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes, which retail for $29.99 for 50 pouches.
CleanWell wipes clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients that are easy on the earth. Their mild ingredients are great for hands and faces, and the one use packet is ideal for all your on-the-go activities!
I haven't use the wipe yet, but I have placed it in my purse so it is ready for when I next get in a sticky, dirty mess ;)

The fourth item is EBOOST, which retails for $28 for 20 effervescent powders, $39 for 30 effervescent powders or $39 for 12 shots.
EBOOST will boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy to mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate or Super Berry.
I received a sachet of the orange flavor and it was really nice, I took it Sunday morning before I completed my 5k and I seem to do really well energy wise, I love the extra immunity too especially as we are approaching flu season.



















The fifth item is NECTRESSE which retails for $3.99 for 40 servings, or $6.99 for 140 servings.
NECTRESSE sweetener tastes like sugar but with zero calories per serving! 100% all natural, NECTRESSE is made primarily from monk fruit, combined with other natural sweetners.
I haven't tried this yet, but love the fact it is 100% natural.

The sixth item is Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion which retails for $9.99 for a 6.4fl oz bottle.
Bring out your hair's natural beauty and texture as you nourish it with Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion. Cactus, Agave, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Extract, work together to keep your hair looking it's best!
I love anything that makes my hair shine more, I haven't used this yet, but I opened the bottle and it smells gorgeous, can't wait to use it and hope my hair smells as good as the product too.


The final item is  The Original Dish Drying Mat which retails for $4.99
The Original Dish Drying Mate is a unique, laminated design that combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber for a new dish washing experience that conserves energy and paper towels by air drying, and saves water by hand washing.
I used this item on the day it arrived and I love it, I often hand wash my items if I only have a few items, this takes up less space than a dish rack, and is super soft on the glasses too.

So my first VoxBox was awesome, and hopefully I will get selected to try another one and will get to share all the cool items with you again.





No comments:

Post a Comment