Sunday, September 9, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection

 

Ive been a busy little BzzAgent* again. This time it was the new Glade expressions collection and as a result my house is smelling extra lovely.

I tend to burn a lot of scented candles in my home, or use reed diffusers, so it was nice to try something new.  The first store I went to had limited items, so I was only able to buy the fragrance mist, the scent I purchased was cotton & Italian mandarin (Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood). This turned out to be a good option as it is the only fragrance that is only available in the mist. The scent is not too overpowering which is good, as sometimes you end up spraying and then spending the next ten minutes sneezing!! Also the smell lingers for a decent amount of time and travels well, I sprayed it in one room and walked to another room, and could still smell it. It is a really nice clean smell. I would use this in all rooms of the house as I think it is suitable for a selection of rooms. The design is also really nice and it doesn't stand out as much as other products, the handle is a squeeze mechanism to activate the spray which I really like. Also you buy refills that you place in the top, so you aren't having to dispose of the whole package each time.


The Glade expressions collection comes in four fragrances:

Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home
Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower
*Available in Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist only.

I also purchased the diffuser, this one I purchased in pineapple and mangosteen. The smell is very fruity, yet not overpowering. I have placed it in my dining room, so the smell greets you when you walk in. It reminds me of summer vacations and going to the beach. There is the bamboo design I purchased and also a white design too.

 

 


















I love the fact the diffuser doesn't need batteries or to be plugged in, so you can place it anywhere in the house and move it as frequently as you want without being restricted, and you don't need to remember to replace any batteries either. Also like the fragrance mist it is refillable, so you don't need to throw the whole thing out every time. It says on the package it lasts 30 days, I've only just purchased it so can't comment on that.

*For those of you not aware, I am a BzzAgent and get sent products to try free of charge or for a small fee, in return I get to share my reviews (good and bad) about them with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment