Thursday, May 24, 2012

May BarkBox

I was so busy with moving house and various things this month that I completely forgot about BarkBox, so it was a nice surprise when I came home one day and found it on the doorstep. As soon as I walked in the door with it in my hand, both dogs went crazy sniffing the box.
 





















The theme for this month's BarkBox was playing and pampering, and some awesome items for doing both.

 As usual the edible treats are always the first ones to be taken from the box. I managed to cut the bully stick in half so they were both able to have it at the same time, so I didn't have to sit and supervise the sharing of it. The spiral bully stick from bestbullysticks is odor free and sourced from free range grass fed cattle.
The sqwuggie (yes a very strange name!) from Katie's Bumpers is a toy made from fire hose material, and can even be machine washed, although it does have a warning on it about the dye, so I probably wont be washing it!

The Dallas peanut butter Delights from Sloppy Kisses of Saratoga (such a cute name) were a big hit with my two.


Going on long walks in the warmer weather means I am always taking along bottles of water, and have various types of containers/bottles for this purpose. So it was nice to get a new one (Gulpy) from newangle direct.

Last but not least was a cute pampering set from Warren London it including a hydrating butter for your dogs coat and a fizzing tablet for the tub for their paws. This is such a cute idea. One of my westies has bad allergies so I'm not sure if I will use the moisturizing butter on her, but I'm looking forward to trying the fizzing tablet on their paws when they next have a bath - which will be very soon!


For those of you who haven't signed up yet - WHY NOT?! 
If you use the referral code SASCO020 when you sign up you will receive $5 off your first BarkBox - go on what's stopping you?

No comments:

Post a Comment