Sunday, May 20, 2012

Filippo Berio olive oil

Im currently participating in a new BzzAgent campaign. For those of you who havent heard of BzzAgent, its a site that is free to sign up to and they send you products to try (normally free of charge), and in return you tell all your friends about the items, whether it be good of bad feedback.

 
For this campaign I received an 8.4oz bottle of Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil, a cool fridge magnet that is a substitution chart, so shows you how much olive oil to use in recipes instead of butter/margarine, a set of $1 off coupons to share with you guys and some recipe cards and a Filippo Berio Olive Oil jar opener. The substitution card is available to print off on their website: http://www.filippoberio.com

I've always been a big fan of using olive oil, especially when i do roasted veg dishes, but other than that I haven't used it in any recipes, so this is my chance to start planning. The olive oil arrived the day I moved house, so that is one of the excuses I have for not blogging about it or using it sooner. One of the recipe cards is Broken Spaghetti with Shrimp so I plan on trying that some night this week.

How many of you use olive oil in recipe and how often?

No comments:

Post a Comment