As some of you are aware I'm currently taking part in Monica's Birthday Challenge hosted by Dacia - although I personally am not doing that great so far!!
I have kindly volunteered to host the next 8 week challenge, so have started putting together some ideas.
- Challenge will start on Saturday May 12 2012, with the final weigh in being on Saturday July 7th.
- The challenge is open to everyone regardless of what weight loss plan you are following.
- Your first weigh in must be emailed to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by DM on twitter (@SarahLou1976) by midnight on Saturday May 12 in order for you to take part in the challenge.
- Photos of starting and ending weight (scale display or WW log would be great) must be submitted.
- Each Sunday I will update my blog with details of the person with the biggest % loss, I won't post your weight or weight loss (it will remain private throughout the challenge) just the % loss.
- I would like to list the names of all the participants, using first name and initial of last name and twitter name, but if you prefer not to have this posted please let me know.
- You must email me your weekly weigh in by midnight each Saturday night.
- I will set challenges each week, which will range from food related to exercise related, which you can choose to participate in.
- The winner will be the person with the highest % loss at the end of the 8 weeks and must have submitted proof of starting and ending weight.
- There will be a prize for the winner, which I will choose nearer the time, but will probably consist of gift cards of some kind. So you will need to provide me with your actual address if you are the winner.
- If any company is reading this and would like to donate a prize for the winner - please let me know :)
- I will be taking part but won't be eligible for winning the prize.
So what are you waiting for, send me a message if you are interested in taking part. Its going to be fun. Feel free to share this blog post with your friends and family the more participants the better.