Friday, April 6, 2012

Klout

I heard about Klout a while ago via friends on Twitter, and to be honest I still don't completely understand it!! Basically it looks at all your profiles that you link to it. I have Facebook, twitter, and my blog linked to it, and it gives you a score based on how influential it thinks you are (well I think that's how it works!). You then get given a score, mine is currently 56. You can then give Klout to your friends on subjects and vice versa.

One of the benefits of Klout is Klout perks, up until recently I hadn't received any and a certain person (yes Sarah I am talking about you!) seemed to be getting lots. Then my luck or something changed, and since then I've had a few. The first two were money of some websites, which as of yet I haven't yet used. Then the most recent two were pretty cool.


The first one was from Simple - now when I lived in the UK I used Simple products all the time, and would get friends and family who came to visit to bring me supplies, Simple then became available in the US but only on the East coast, then about two months ago I saw an ad on TV for it and found it in my local CVS :) So was super excited (although it is a lot more expensive to buy here than in the UK). So when I got invited to the Simple Klout perk, I signed up straight away and received a pack of cleansing wipes and some moisturizer. The other perk I got was from Purina, it was a voucher for a bag of Purina Dog Chow food (worth $16) and a copy of the recent movie TinTin on DVD, which is pretty cool as I haven't seen that movie yet. So I guess it's good to be a member of Klout :) I also signed up for another perk yesterday which as a result I am receiving a free t-shirt.

INFLUENCER DISCLOSURE:
I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment