Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 10

This is going to be a quick blog post, as for those of you who didn't know I'm flying home to England for a visit today. Will be leaving for the airport in the next 30 mins :)

Didn't track at all this week and no exercise either, definitely got my 'holiday head' on and also Ive been in lots of pain. On the plus side my MRI went well (even though I did freak out a bit as I'm claustrophobic!), and the result is I have a herniated disc at L5/S1 so at least we now know the problem. My Dr has recommended physio and gentle exercise and then will re-evaluate in 6 weeks, hopefully there will be an improvement and I wont need surgery.

This week I bought a living social deal for hot yoga, as lots of people on twitter have been raving about it. I got 20 classes for $20 which was a steal, so looking forward (although a bit nervous) to doing that when i return from England.

Down to the nitty gritty. I gained 0.6lbs this week, which to be honest was much better than I expected, as I did eat anything and everything this week (again), I was expecting at least 2lbs on.

I wont be weighing now for 2 weeks as I'm away, but am hoping to come home and have a small gain - or even a loss.

My Dr has given me a course of steroids which help with the pain, so I should be able to get some exercise in whilst I'm away. Next week we are going to be staying at Center Parcs and have lots of fun activities planned and hopefully the weather will be nice so I can get lots of walking in.

Right best go get my passport ready and head to the airport, my next blog will be from across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment