Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Bucket List

So before anyone asks - no I'm not sick and I don't have a short time left to live. I just decided to write down my bucket list and publish it on my blog. Hopefully I have a good many more years left in which to tick things off the list.
For those of you who don't know what a bucket list is - it's a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket (die).

So here goes: (in no particular order)
1. Visit Australia
2. Visit Hawaii
3. Go on safari in Kenya
4. See the Northern Lights
5. Learn to surf
6. Swim with dolphins
7. Visit every Disney (WDW and Disneyland Paris visited already)
8. Buy a brand new car with cash
9. Serve in a soup kitchen on Christmas day
10. Help in an orphanage in a third world country
11. Go to the carnival in Rio
12. Lose at least 100lbs
13. Complete the London Marathon
14. Leave a 100% tip in a restaurant
15. Drive across the US in a motor home
16. Ride a Harley Davidson
17. Be debt free
18. Fly long distance first class
19. Go on a cruise
20. Buy a cake from the cake boss store in Hoboken
21. Chase a storm
22. Go to the Daytona 500
23. Walk through a corn maze
24. Go whale watching (and see a whale)
25. Adopt a dog from a shelter   Forgot our first westie Millie was a rescue dog
26. Have a hot dog at Coney Island
27. See the ball drop in Times Square on NYE
28. Seeing the New Year in whilst in London
29. Read the top 3 best selling books (currently Tale of Two Cities, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit)
30. Watch the top 10 IMDB movies (currently I've seen two of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment