Monday, January 21, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

I've been getting free stuff again!
I recently got sent a box of the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions - thanks to Influenster.

They recommend you keep one or two bottles and share with your friends too. It was a hard choice deciding which one to keep - they all smelled so good I wanted to keep them all. In the end I settled on keeping the Lime Basil one, and gave two of my lucky friends the other two bottles, which were Ginger White Tea and Lemon Thyme.


I was washing dishes this morning and it really does smell awesome, and does a great job of cleaning the dishes. Plus the bottle looks really pretty next to the sink :)

I was lucky enough to receive some money off coupons to share also, but I made sure I kept one back for me so I can go buy another bottle. They are currently on sale at Walmart and Target and are priced at $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment