Sunday, November 25, 2012

Elf for Health

Hey Guys

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

As you may have noticed I have a new badge on my blog.

nutritionella
I have signed up to be an Elf for Health. What's that? I hear you ask. 

Two bloggers Lindsay and Elle got together and decided to put on a six week challenge starting from tomorrow running all the way through Christmas into January. It's a buddy system so you get paired with someone and you get to encourage each other and there are daily challenges involved and prizes too. You get assigned an elf every two weeks, so you will get three pairings for the whole challenge - sounds fun doesn't it? The elf matches are being sent out today, so you are too late to sign up for the first pairings, but I believe you can sign up before the second pairing, if you want to join in the fun.

I wasn't going to sign up as I'm heading back home to England for a visit next week, but decided having a buddy should help me stay on track, and hopefully I can help someone out too.

I have also decided to start tracking using weight watchers again. So I will weigh in tomorrow morning and resume tracking, I still have  my online membership so will be tracking online.

Have a great week everyone and good luck to all the elves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment