Friday, September 14, 2012

25 random question

I found this twenty-five question tag on http://sheisonarun.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/25-random-questions/ and decided it would be a great way to get to know my followers and subscribers better. So, I’ll post my answers and then if you want go a head and copy and paste the questions to your blog and post the link in the comment below.

Let’s get started:

Question 1: Do you have any pets?
Answer 1: Yes, I have two west highland terriers - Jess and Bluey and two goldfish - Bangers and Beans

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
Answer 2: My MacBook, husband and Bluey

Question 3: What’s the weather like right now?
Answer 3: It's 1030pm and it's 62 degrees out.

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Answer 4: yes I drive, I've had three crashes in my time :( the third one was my fault the other two weren't

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning?
Answer 5: alarm went off at 7 and I got out of bed around 730

Question 6: When was the last time you showered?
Answer 6: about 5 hours ago after I finished working out

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw?
Answer 7: The Bachelorette - wasn't as good as I was expecting :(

Question 8: What does you last text message say?
Answer 8: No worries

Question 9: What is your ringtone?
Answer 9: According to my settings the ring tone is 'old phobe'

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Answer 10: I’m from the UK, I've been to France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Cuba and Canada

Question 11: Do you like sushi?
Answer 11: Kind of! The basic ones with the rice are nice, the fancier ones I don't want to try

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
Answer 12: I shop at Safeway, Trader Joes and Whole Foods depending on what I need

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Answer 13: No

Question 14: How many siblings do you have?
Answer 14: One younger sister and one younger brother

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Answer 15: Laptop - MacBook Pro

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Answer 16: I will be 36 this year

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Answer 17: contact lenses or glasses if I'm tired

Question 18: Do you colour your hair?
Answer 18: I have had highlights and lowlights before, wanting to have something bold done next time

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
Question 19: Go to bed shortly as its 1030pm, tomorrow I'm going to see Wall-E at the drive in movies

Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
Answer 20: when I watched Parenthood last night

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Answer 21: red onion, BBQ chicken, cilantro, mozzarella

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
Answer 22: Cheeseburgers

Question 23: Have you ever had an all nighter?
Answer 23: Yes, but not for a long long time

Question 24: What is your eye color?
Answer 24: Grey/green

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Answer 25: Yes, coke is the better one. Although I no longer drink soda

Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to link your answers down in the comments and read everyone else’s answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment