Friday, August 31, 2012

Dentyne Split2Fit

I seem to go from having zero campaigns to lots all at once at the moment. So most of you know by now that I am a Bzz Agent which means I get sent products to try for free or a small charge, and I get to review them and share the good (and bad) things about the product with you my lucky readers.

The latest product I am trying is Dentyne Split2Fit gum, I', not a huge fan of gum, but I do like to carry a pack in my purse and a pack in my car for those days when I may have had garlic or something else offending for lunch or dinner!





 For those of you who buy a lot of gum you will know that some of the packs can be quite bulky, the advantage with this one is you can split the pack, so you have two convenient size packs that you can choose what to do with. Might be you want to share the pack with a friend or you might want to keep a pack in two different places. The smaller size is handy as it still has 8 pieces of gum in but the size means it will fit in the smallest place, such as a small pocket or a purse without taking up too much space.

I got sent six individual packs to try so if anyone would like a pack just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment