Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 28

Monday is here again :) Interesting fact for today, its 22 weeks until Christmas - there you go - time to start planning!!

So.... this week how did I get on, up until Saturday I did really well and tracked 100%. I used 26 of my weekly points, then Saturday I had friends over and I ate and drank without thinking about points *tut tut*, I had been weighing myself each morning and was ranging from between a 2lb and 3lb loss, this was not the case Sunday morning, or at my official weigh in this morning - I ended up staying the same, which is kind of OK, as I did go well over points on Saturday, but I'm also disappointed in myself. I seem to be stuck in a rut around the 280lbs mark again :(



Steps wise, last week was a poor week (again). I didn't even hit 60,000.

I think I'm getting a bit bored of the whole pointing thing, and maybe the steps thing too - well maybe not bored but not motivated.
So I have decided on two things to shake up things this week.
1, I'm going to attempt to try following the  Simply Filling technique this week, I just need to make sure I don't get carried away with portion sizes. I don't have much planned for this week, except an event on Sunday where I know there will be loads of yummy foods, so will need to work on that, and maybe eat before I go or take some fruit with me.

2, I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks *tut, tut* So I'm going to attempt to go at least 3 times for a 40 minute swim, plus on the days I don't go to the gym, Im going to either do 30 mins on my exercise bike at home, or a workout with my body bands. So I should be doing something each day. Along with my normal walking the dogs etc.

Another thing, I have signed up for another event - I know I must be crazy. Just hope my back holds out for all these events. The one I have signed up for that I am going to do with Lisa and Julia and team 'Anchorholics' is The Dirty Girl Mud Run in October in San Jose. It is a 5k course in the mud, with obstacles, some of the obstacles look scary but they do allow you to detour around any you think are too hard!!

 Have a great week everyone.


1 comment:

  1. This was a hard week for a lot of us losing weight. I ended up gaining a pound and I know why. But we must move on and start again. I am getting sick of points too. WW is just pissing me off with their database not working and their non-answer to things. I am going to give calorie counting a go this week and see how I do. Let's hope for a good week.

    ReplyDelete