Thursday, December 22, 2011

BarkBox

BarkBox is a new service for dog owners that was launched this month. You sign up and specify your dog's size and then pay a monthly fee of $25 (this includes shipping and a donation of $3 to a local dog shelter), and each month a box arrives with goodies for your dog.
Our first box arrived today :)

This month's box contained:
2 rolls of poop bags - which are always an essential for any dog owner.
A blue owl and a pink lamb organic plush toy from SimplyFido. I will be putting these in the dog's stockings for them.
Three dog wipes from Herbal Essentials. Which will come in very handy for keeping in my bag for when I'm out walking the dogs.
Two chicken/vegetable and two peanut butter SmartBones, I let my two have a peanut butter one each and they love them. They are a healthier alternative to rawhide.
We also received a bag of snowflake dog cookies from Bag of Bones Barkery. They are vanilla flavor and are suited for dog's with allergies. My two tried them and loved them.
I'm already looking forward to receiving my January BarkBox




No comments:

Post a Comment