Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two weeks......

Two weeks today I will be in England :)

It's been 18 months since I was last there, so haven't seen some people in a long while, some people have even had new additions to their families in that time, whom I've yet to meet. Although we have had lots of friends and family come and visit us in San Francisco.

I've decided to work on two blog posts whilst I'm there, one based on the differences I notice compared to when I was last there, and for those of you who know me well and my love for food, I will be doing a food photo blog of my trip. I have lots of things I'm looking forward to eating when I am there and plan on taking lots of photos to make you all hungry. Including of course the Gregg's sausage roll.

I have three trips to London planned, the first one with my family for my Mum's 60th birthday, we are going to be going on the London Eye and a River Thames cruise. I am also going with a friend to see Blood Brothers, which in my opinion is the best musical in the whole wide world (and my friend agrees with me), if you get a chance go see it, you won't regret it. I also have tickets for Rock of Ages which has had great reviews. I may even get a chance to do some sight seeing and shopping whilst in London.

I will be in England for 11 nights, and have plans for everyday to see at least one friend or family member, so its going to be a hectic 11 days, but I am so excited, just hope it doesn't go too quickly. Then when I get back it is only 9 days until my sister in law and her husband and our newest neice (who we haven't met yet) come to stay for two weeks. So its busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment