Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazy lunch!!

So today I went out to lunch with a friend and we went to Coconut Bay - the food was very nice, and they have a $7.95 lunch special. After leaving here we went for a walk to a local charity store, and met a very crazy woman, she was dressed in a very strange outfit (long trenchcoat, trainers, smart top, pearls), she was asking me for my opinion on her outfit and if it was suitable to meet her mans mother in!! She was about 70 this woman, we didn't stay in the shop too long, especially as she did keep following me.


On the plus side I've found some cool funky tops for tomorrow nights fancy dress party, and a very strange yellow all in one suit, that I will use for an outfit for halloween, once I decide what to turn it into it, photos of all the items will be posted shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment