Monday, December 31, 2012

December BarkBox

I've been neglecting my BarkBox reviews lately - apologies! If you have yet to sign up to BarkBox - use this link https://barkbox.com/r/6YgR2CIKcw/ and you will get $5 off your first box.

This month's box arrived just before Christmas, so I decided to hold on to it and let the pups open it Christmas Day with all their other presents - they were very spoiled pups (nothing new there!).

I think this month's box was probably mine and their favorite one (the last few have been a little disappointing). So I hope this is a sign of things to come.

  







As you can see they were super excited to tear pen the box and get everything out, and make a mess with the packaging!








The treats were were from Bocce's Bakery and contained all natural chicken, pumpkin, cranberries and cinnamon, and both dogs loved them lots!






I must confess I was super super excited when I saw this, I remember watching Shark Tank earlier in the year and  seeing this product featured (sadly none of the sharks were 'in'). I planned to buy some back then but completely forgot about it. The cake mix is from Puppy Cake and is a wheat free mix, complete with frosting.






I always buy oatmeal shampoo for my two as it helps with their skin and calms the itching from their allergies. This came from Fresh Dog and they also do a dry shampoo powder too.







The toy that was included this month is one of the cutest toys I have seen in a while, it is organic and contains a squeaky and my dogs loved it. It came from Simply Fido.








The cupcakes were a huge success and easy to make and the dogs loved them, the 8 cakes lasted less than 48 hours. I will definitely be ordering these again.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment