Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 32

Monday is here again - only 18 more weeks until Christmas Eve :)

This week I went a bit off track and I think I probably only ate clean 50% of the week, my week started off well, then Thursday I went for Afternoon Tea, which was really nice, then I got home and hubby was out that evening and I was so tired I ended up ordering pizza! Although I only ordered a small one, so it was much better than what I previously would have done. Then Saturday we went out to lunch at Outback Steakhouse, the food wasn't great but was OK. I was within calories and making good choices, then I came home and my foodie penpals box had arrived, and it was all yummy treats I had not tried before and I got carried away...

I did however track everything (which I think is a good sign that I was partially in control), but the result was a gain of 0.6lbs this week taking me back to a total loss of 16.6lbs since January, to be honest I was expecting a lot more. I haven't really worked out much this week as my knee is still hurting. Yesterday I bought a wii fit board and did some of the games on there, I think it might have been a little too much impact as today my sciatica is playing up :( so I'm going to attempt to have a rest day today :)

Here are my stats for the week





Whilst resting up today I am going to plan my meals for the week, other than lunch on Thursday I have no other major plans to work around, so  I think it's an ideal time to plan all my meals, as quite often I don't plan then get stuck and grab something not so healthy. Although saying that most of the 'non clean' food is gone now, and I plan on taking the rest to the food bank when I next go as donations.

Have a great week everyone
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment