Monday, March 5, 2012

Competition winner

Back in December I was contacted by Notonthehighstreet about a competition they were running. They basically gave me a virtual £300 and asked me to blog about what I would buy for friends and family back home (in England) as gifts. So I blogged away and you can read my blog post here.

Anyway, turns out I won the competition and all my family back home received their gifts, they were all super excited about them.
My brother loved his chocolate pizza and mug, he said the pizza was super yummy and didn't last long!



My mum thought her personalized record was awesome - Unfortunately it turned out they didn't have the top 40 when she was born, so I chose the record that was number 1 on the day I was born, as  a reminder of how I'm such an awesome daughter!


My sister received the personalized keyring with our names on, and is now using it on her keys to remind her of me each day :)


Jess and Bluey have been looking super cute and British in their new dog collars, and we often get told how cute they are (both the collars and dogs!)

Since these items arrived I have been back to the website and ordered my mum a gift for Mothers Day and a gift for my sister for her birthday. 

A reminder for those of you in the US with family back in the UK - Mothers Day is March 18 in the UK this year. You should definitely check out this site as there are so many super cool gifts on there that are unique and fun, and reasonably priced. Shipping costs and times are great, and some items even ship internationally too.

No comments:

Post a Comment