Monday, February 6, 2012

Smarterer Bzz campaign

 

Smarterer is the latest campaign I am participating in via BzzAgent
For those of you who don't know I am a BzzAgent which means I get sent  products/services to try normally for free (occasionally there may be a small charge). I then get to try then and give my feedback and get to share all the good things and (if there are any) the not so good things about the product/service.

So Smarterer, is a website you can go to and you take short quizzes on different topics, Ive done twitter, facebook and BzzAgent so far, and you earn badges that you can post to your pages to challenge your friends to see who is smarterer, you also get to add your own questions, Ive not tried that part so far. It's fun, simple and quick to use, and nice when you are smarterer than your friends. So go ahead see if you are smarterer than me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment