Monday, February 13, 2012

Shopping

So I went shopping in Target this morning,  is it just me, or is it impossible to shop there and come away spending less than $100? Plus I only went there for two things, but once I was there I thought of other things I needed!!

The first thing I found was the new Skinny Cow bars. Of course I had to try one of each!! The wafer ones are 3 ww points, and the cluster ones are 4 ww points. The wafer one was my favorite and tasted a bit like a kit kat, and the cluster one tasted a bit like a toffee crisp - my British friends will know what I mean by that :) They were both $3.99 and you get 6 bars of the crisp one and 6 pouches of the clusters.


I also finally got round to buying my Christmas present from my best friend who sent me a Target gift card, and I bought Just Dance 3 for the Wii. I've already got the first two but must confess I haven't played either for a long while. I'm excited about this one as it has two of my favorite songs on 'Video Killed the Radio Star' by The Buggles and 'Take on Me' by A-ha. I find I can dance in time much better if I know the song, and I don't listen to a lot of recent music, so anything with 80's music on is a plus. I plan on having a dance and a sing later on and earning some activity points.

I also picked up some Dove milk chocolate hearts, and tried one - they taste just like galaxy chocolate from England!! So I will have to make sure I don't make a habit of buying and eating them.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those skinny cow candies. Sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to try putting them in the fridge to see if they last longer if they are harder

      Delete