Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 2

Week 2 weigh in result and I lost 3.6lbs taking my total loss to 8.6lbs, which I'm super happy with.
Ive discovered this week that I like vegetables more than I thought!! Ive also been cooking a lot of meals from recipes in my WW book and that I have found online. I do need to increase my water intake, as Ive been slacking a bit this week. Ive been using my Nike+ app on my phone lots and enjoy tracking my walks and playing tag with friends, although so far Ive been IT both times!!
I'm even thinking about joining my local gym so I can start swimming again.

On my donation page I have received a total of $105 so far, thank you to everyone who has donated, and to everyone who has said they will donate at some point between now and the race.
For those of you looking to donate now, you can donate via my fundraising page.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2012/General?px=6463345&pg=personal&fr_id=1768

Don't really have any photo to go with this post today, so here is a random cute pic of my dogs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment