Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bil-Jac Dog food



I have just received a bag of Bil Jac dog food as part of being a Bzz Agent*

Today I let my dogs take part in the two bowl challenge, I gave them a bowl of their normal food and the new one, and as you can see from the video they both enjoyed the new food over the other one.


One of the good things about this food is that there is no transition time when switching your dog's food. This is due to the fact it is exceptionally easy to digest and made with only the best ingredients.
It is made with real chicken. Every 6lb bag has 4lbs of fresh chicken in it.


If anyone would like to try this food with their dog please let me know as I have some $10 off vouchers to share with you.

*As a Bzz Agent I am given products/services to try free of charge and then asked to share the good (and bad) things about them that I discover from trying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment