Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Im still alive.....

11 days into the New Year and Ive been neglecting my blog and you guys - I do apologise.

I have been keeping busy though, much of my spare time has been used playing Cityville on Facebook, but it seems Ive achieved all the goals, so now its become a bit boring :( Which is a good thing, as I could easily lose a few hours a day playing that game.

I joined a weight loss/motivation site called sparkpeople and have been busy getting inspiration from there and making some new friends.

Ive been going to the gym, I am trying to go Monday to Friday, but have had a few things come up recently. Did go yesterday for an hour, but today am resting after having my wisdom tooth extracted.

We have our first visitor of 2011 arriving in 2 days - Jess is coming to visit for 2 weeks, so I will be busy playing tourist guide, and even visiting some new local attractions, as Jess has some locations on her list that i havent been to yet. Fingers crossed we have a bit nice weather, as its been a bit chilly lately.

Off on a whale watching tour this Sunday, so that will definitely warrant a blog post.

1 comment:

  1. I have mainly been blogging about totally pointless stuff. I am sure by February I will be back on track and will then lose it all again when I go to UK in March!
    I think I should probably lessen the amount of games I play on FB too. Lose way too much time playing them!

    ReplyDelete