Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cell phone postcards

As most of you know I am a Bzz Agent, which means I get to try various products for free and give my feedback (good and bad) back to them, and also tell all you wonderful people what I think of the product.
I am currently trialing cell phone postcards, you basically take a photo with your cell phone, and upload it to the site via a text message and they will send it as a physical postcard. You can also upload direct to the website from your desktop or facebook.
If you sign up at the moment your first 10 postcards within the US are free, you can also send internationally but there will be a fee for this. I think this definitely beats a shop bought card.
Ive just sent my first three postcards, and it was really simple to do,  the first three you send also get sent to you as well so you can check the quality of them. So three of my friends will be getting a nice surprise in the mail soon.
Let me know what you think if you sign up and try it, and if you also want to try products for free them sign up and become a Bzz Agent, they have both a  UK and US site, and I was previously a member in the UK and got some great products to try then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment